Home -> Links -> Complaints and suggestions

Who may place a complaint or a claim?

Any natural person or legal body that has a legitimate interest and that has some sort of relation to the claim case.
The following shall not be an obstacle to placing a claim: nationality, place of residence, not having reached legal age, legal incapacity, internment in a jail or similar, nor any special relationship of dependence of an administration or public entity. 

Contact the Citizenship Ombudsman to place your claim:

Date of last modification:4 of October 2018

© The Office of the Citizenship Ombudsman Plaįa de la Porta del Camp 2. 07001 Palma (Illes Balears) Telephone: 971449490 -